Butterfly - Red Navy
- Butterfly designed to represent a butterfly using a very complex man-made fibres pre pleated & forever permanent pleat fabric.
- Japanese designers like Yacco Maricard & Kiraku only use man-made fibres if the fabrics are exceptional & integral to garments artistic structure or couldn’t be made with natural fabrics like the pleats in this fabric
- Comfortable side seam hip high pockets
- Eco Mother of Pearl polished Abalone buttons sustainably responsibly source (discarded by food industry)
- Designed to be worn as an everyday comfortable opera coat 'A Madam Butterfly'
- Those who lovingly own a butterfly tells us they wear it anytime,anywhere everywhere with Jeans, Hukama trousers, skirts or over dresses.
- Can be worn as jacket or shirt
- Limited edition
Armpit to Armpit Drop Front Drop Back
53cm (stretch to 60cm) 91cm 83cm
Kirakus model Rachel Montague’s height 1.75cm, shoe size 5/38, dress is size 10
90% Polyester 10% Spandex Fixed Pleats
Pre-washed Ready To Wear
Recommed cool Eco wash