Hasshu Tagu Shatsu
- Inspired by the Japanese katazome cross hatch pattern on the fabric which looks like a modern-day hashtag.
- Pattern on the fabric is made using traditional Katazome methord https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katazome
- 100% Japanese cotton fabric
- Shirt shape was formed purposely Asymmetrical
- One collar side is purposly different & longer than the other to match the V Asymmetrical hem line
- Raglan sleeves https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raglan_sleeve
- Side seam hip high pockets
- Flick up/back cuffs
Armpit to Armpit Drop Back at longest point Sleeve Length
Small 51cm 85cm 66cm
Medium 55cm 89cm 68 cm
Large 59cm 92cm 70 cm
Kirakus model Soko Yurii's wearing size small. Soko's Height 1.70cm, shoe size 5/38, dress size 10.
Pre-washed & ready to wear
Recommend cool Eco wash