Maruku- Copper Turquoise
- Comfortable side seam hip high pockets
- Raglan sleeves
- Cross over neckline & cuffs
- Japanese designers like Yacco Maricard & Kiraku only use man-made fibres if the fabrics are exceptional & integral to garments artistic structure or couldn’t be made with natural fabrics like the pleat on this Maruku 90% Polyester 10% Spandex.
- Unlike Kiraku’s other mukus this Maruku is more tailored but due to the pleating it does actually stretch to fit most people
- This Maruku design was derived & has been recast from all of Kirakus other Muku & Mojo’s which were first conceived by Kiraku in Kyoto Japan in 1977. Kiraku has lovingly recreated this designed in over 100 forms, variations & fabrics because you tell us you consider these to be ‘ very wearable, flexible, timeless, unique, very comfortable heirlooms, that you love wearing anytime, anywhere, where ever life takes you.
Comfortable Throw Over Top One Size
Arm Pit to Arm Pit Drop/ Front Drop /Back
50cm (stretch to 56cm) 75cm 76cm
Collar to cuff edge 66cm with cuff folded back 62 cm
Pre-washed & ready to wear, easy to Eco- wash
90% Polyester 10% Spandex Fixed Pleats