- Now only available in limited quantities
- When Kiraku’s (Slow fashion) Atelier first made this Muku design at the birth of Kiraku’s company life in Kyoto 1977, we had no idea we would still be making this Muku today
- T-Shaped easy to wear Poncho style top
- Signature kimono style fixed folded sewn edge neckline
- Side seam hip high pockets
- Sewn hem & cuffs
- Has been recast by Kiraku in 100’s of variations, colours or fabrics
- Easy to wear
- Easy to wash
- Designed to be just thrown over a Kimono or twined with Hakamas in all Japanese weathers.
- Because it was so casual smart & easy to wear this Muku soon became popular & was no longer just being sold in stores all over Japan but was whisking its way all over East, South & West Asia & now, years on from its birth, is bought & sent & sold in museums all over the world.
- And like all Kirakus items, you have shown us Kiraku's Mukus are treasured, handed down through many generations & still a thing of beauty even after all these years.
- No Further Discounts
Loose Elegant Poncho Style top wear it how-every & when-ever you want to wear it
Front Back Neck Max waist
Drop Drop to Cuff
SHORT: 65cm 78cm 69cm 116cm
The SHORT works well on sizes up to 16
100% 3 ply Cotton Pre-washed & ready to wear, Easy Eco-wash