- Senshi means "Warrior" in Japanese
- Design inspired by Japanese Warrior Women Samurai suits of Armour worn from the 1800s by the noble Onna-bugeisha.
- Dedicated to all those worrier women with a real purpose in life
- You tell us you love wearing the Senshi as slimming dress with a belt & boots or with leggings or you dress it up with fancy tights or you wear it as a cardi over rousers or skirt.
- You tell us the Senshi's fun & You never feel ordinary wearing it
- Comfortable hip high side seem pockets
- Unusual X shape sculptural & long cuffs
- Fabric covered buttons on cuffs & all way down front
- Steped back & front
- Silk like eco 100% Tencel fabric which is a plant fibre with a heavy silky feel
- Limited edition
Armpit to Armpit Drop Front
Small 49cm 92cm
Medium 52cm 94cm
Large 56cm 96cm
Kirakus model Soko Yurii's wearing size small . Soko's Height 1.70cm, shoe size 5/38, dress size 10.
Pre- Washed & ready to wear
Recommend cool Eco wash
Tencel is also known as Lyocell. Tencel is a fiber made from tree wood pulp, that are grown & replaced on specialized tree farms. Unlike most cellulosic fabrics, Tencel is produced using recyclable, Earth-friendly solvents. Tencel adds wrinkle-resistance and a lustrous silk feel. Unlike some Silk Tencel is hard wearing & easy to wash