Shira Koto Duresu
Shira Coat Dress
- Shira or also Shiro means White in Japanese. Also Means 'purity'.
- Easy to wear Coat, Dress, Cardi
- Comfortable side seam hip high pockets
- 3 quarter length sleeves
- Turn up , down, back cuffs
- Mother of Pearl polished Oyster buttons sustainably responsibly source (made from shells discarded by the food industry) all way down front & on cuffs
- Slight tuck waistline
- 100% Cotton
- Hand printed black scribble
- Smart, casual & made to be worn anytime, anywhere with anything.
- People tell us they look & feel great wearing this like a cardi, over Jeans/ trousers or as a dress with leggings or fancy tights & in heaps of ways. An all-round re-usable garment
- limited edition
Armpit to Armpit Drop Sleeve Length (collar to cuff)
Medium 51cm 92cm 58 cm
Large 56cm 95cm 60cm
Kirakus model Soko Yurii's height 1.70cm, shoe size 5/38, dress size 10.
Pre- washed & ready to wear
Recommend cool Eco wash